Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Learning My Lesson

I honestly hope I've learnt my lesson. It seems nothing is quite holy in this modern wasteland. As Bob Dylan once prophesised, "They're selling postcards of the hanging, they're painting the passports brown, and the beauty parlours are filled with sailors, the circus is in town". There was once a man, his name was Jules, better known as Julius. He got stabbed in the back. Same. If an honest conversation between me and my parents cant stay where it was being fucking said then what the hell am i gonna do? And to answer the question of some people, yeah I talk to my parents a lot. Im not the average dickweed depressed egotistical Sylvia Plath bitches like you, I like my family. Sure I argue with em but I like them. So fuck you. And another thing, after recieving so much bitching about some people (enough that could fill a book three times the size of The Divine Comedia (lol) you run off and tell them what I said? Hahaha yeah, very nice. I hearby swear I only trust Austen Dupleix and Anthony Cole in this world of mine. Forget you and your indiscretions. I'll be your friend but dont expect me to ever be anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment