Thursday, May 27, 2010

Life (As I Know It)

Ahh, Life has been pretty good lately excluding work output and upcoming exams (or tests fuck me decide on a name people). The major bitching has been wiped away but little tangents remain but the issue is so miniscule surely they will forget it soon enough. My friends are still the same amount of crazy, my parents are still neurotic and I'm getting along with fun new people. A three hour long convo on a crowded bus sure helped that. Its fun associating with people who have little in common with you. Your able to discuss shit more then just the average banter with friends which can grow tiresome but is still good to have. Im sure the only person who will ever read this blog is Austen (and possibly Jimmy Czech) so yeah. This is almost like a diary entry. Lol. I still like ranting about shit (especially stupid promiscuius wantons blaming footy players for their attractiveness) but it's good to talk about shit as well. Im over the downness I was feeling the last while, getting so angry at home all the time. Hopefully that was just my time of the year. Male PMS perhaps. Haha. Eh, I guess I dont want to trouble my folks with self styled FML type rants and raves. I dont want to wind up like some awful Dr Phil story where my folks want me dead. Nahh, they wouldnt (or would they). Im just glad to see that even when people are in downhill slopes (especially in bad choices theyre making with their lives which will see them so badly depressed and in debt hint hint) that there is light at the end of the proverbial tunnel. We are only here for 70 years man. If you want to complain, do so. If you dont, dont. Either way, in the words of good old George Carlin. "Enjoy the ride, there is no return ticket".

No comments:

Post a Comment