Friday, April 24, 2009

Let me explain

Okay, let me elaborate on my Twilight hate. To be honest, i have nothing against the book or the resulting movie. It's more the constant load of media crap about the damn thing that is frustrating me more then anything. There's a motherfucking biography on the main actor from the movie... He's in his early twenties and has done fuck all in his life to warrant such a thing. The fucking movie studios are milking all the teeny boppers money and making plop bullshit for them to waste money on. This happens with evey goddamn sensation. High School Musical, all the Disney and Pixar movies, and it fucks me off man. I cant help it. Mainly the movie studios are pissing me off in this situation. So my hate campaign may change from Twilight to the fuckin studios. Next blog I will rant about the fucking Dragonball cross-over bullshit Western moderization of Japanese anime/culture that is very disturbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment