Saturday, April 18, 2009

Damn Twilight

I am absoluetly positively sick of this Twilight crapola. Over marketed bullcrap. Sooner or later, the mass media and movie campaign is gonna kill everything. The whole Dragonball thing is awful too but Twilight is more frustrating. I saw a biography about the main guy from Twilight... He's like 23 and has done nothing in his life to warrant such a thing, not that I deserve one too but come on... I understand why people love this series. It's designed to be adored by fans. All the themes and all the vampire nonsense is a big winner for gulliable people. The only pro of this crap is lazy friggin people are actually reading, but I still know morons who only watch the movie too. Lazy bastards..

1 comment:

  1. twilight is a greta peice of litratrue if you got off you arse and read it you would reaslise that.

    ReplyDelete